The Junior League of Lower Columbia is excited to announce the creation of our Annual Fund. This fund will be used to directly support our mission of promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the Cowlitz County community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Gifts to the Junior League of Lower Columbia make a direct impact in our local community by allowing us to support disadvantaged women and children in many different facets.
Much like the Junior League itself, this Annual Fund relies on the power of the masses to increase the potential reach we have in our community both today and in the future. By creating this Annual Fund, we will be able to provide greater sustainability in our budget from year to year and ensure that the Junior League can serve the Cowlitz County community for generations to come.
The Annual Giving Campaign funds our community projects as well as our many trainings and outreach programs. We ask that you consider giving to the Annual Giving Campaign in support of our ongoing community efforts. All donations are 100% tax deductible
Annual Giving is one of the simplest ways to support the important work of the League.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Click here to donate.
The Junior League of Lower Columbia Impact
The Junior League of Lower Columbia is an organization of women who come together to positively impact the lives of those in the Cowlitz County community. The JLLC Annual Fund will provide financial support to community partners and JLLC signature programs, such as:
- Festival of Trees – Our annual auction featuring elaborately decorated trees & wreaths. This community tradition is a community favorite that combines holiday celebrations with philanthropy.
- Hospice Garden Revitalization – Our annual spring project dedicated to revitalizing the memorial garden and grounds at Community Home Health & Hospice.
- Memorial Scholarship Fund – Each year we are able to award at least three local students with funds to help further their education.
- CJAC Stuffed Animal Drive – Our newest annual project providing new stuffed animals to the children receiving support from the Children’s Justice Advocacy Center.
In addition to supporting our existing outreach programs the annual fund will aid membership by:
- Better enabling us to recruit and retain members
- Creating opportunities for women to attend training series, national conferences, and webinars